Open Enrollment begins Nov. 1 and ends Nov. 15
Make the most of your robust King County employee benefits package by making informed decisions for next year during Open Enrollment, Nov. 1 – 15. Here’s how you can learn more:
- See what’s changing next year.
- Register for a live Open Enrollment information session.
- Watch the Open Enrollment Overview video.
- Find out about the updated PeopleSoft Open Enrollment tool by watching the Completing Open Enrollment with PeopleSoft video or reading the Open Enrollment PeopleSoft Guide.
- Go to the Open Enrollment website.
When you are ready, Go to Open Enrollment Nov. 1 – 15. If you have questions about your benefits or need help with Open Enrollment, contact:
Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations at 206-684-1556 or by email at KC Benefits, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday (closed Veterans Day, Nov. 11). Extended Hours are available from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 1 and Sunday, Nov. 15. Due to COVID-19, the Benefits office is closed for walk-in service.