Supporting children and youth through the 2020 Annual Giving Drive
This week, we are highlighting nonprofits whose work supports children and youth. These and hundreds of nonprofits are participating in this year’s Annual Giving Drive.
- Children’s Home Society of Washington (9244): A voice for children since 1896, we stand as the premier service provider to ensure the safety, security and success of Washington state’s children.
- Children’s Hunger Fund (2871): Our mission is to deliver hope to suffering children by equipping local churches for gospel-centered mercy ministry.
- Children’s Institute for Learning Differences (9280): Once-failing students learn to regulate themselves, develop relationships, and be learners with CHILD’s life-changing interventions, so they achieve success at school and in life.
Find out the many ways that you can take action in support of the participating nonprofits who are doing great work in our community and around the world. Make a donation, make a difference, and help make a long-lasting change.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).