Just over two weeks left in Annual Giving Drive
The 2020 Annual Giving Drive is about to enter its last two weeks, and you can help us reach this year’s goal of raising $2 million by making a pledge.
There are hundreds of nonprofits participating in this year’s Annual Giving Drive, and many ways that you can take action to support participating nonprofits who are doing great work in our community and around the world. Make a donation, make a difference, and help make a long-lasting change.
If you haven’t yet decided where you’d like your charitable dollars to go, here is a sampling of participating nonprofits to give you some ideas:
- Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI) (9794) For over 100 years, our community has trusted MOHAI to collect and share our community’s diverse stories of strength, innovation, and resilience.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (2712) Our pioneering cancer research has dramatically increased survival rates, saving hundreds of thousands of lives. Help us find the next big breakthrough – be a lifesaver.
- King County Library System Foundation (9160) Promotes literacy, learning and libraries by providing support beyond public funding enabling KCLS to provide equal access to ideas and information to all members of the community.
- Emergency Feeding Program Seattle King Co. (9625) Provide nutritionally balanced emergency food packs to King County residents struggling with hunger. Accommodate special dietary needs.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).