2020 Employee Giving Drive ends Friday, Nov 20
King County’s annual Employee Giving Drive ends this Friday, Nov. 20 (2020). This week, we’re featuring nonprofits whose work supports the LGBTQ community:
- Gay City: Seattle’s LGBTQ Center (9216) – As the leading provider of HIV/STI testing in King County, our mission is to cultivate access and connections to promote self-determination, liberation, and joy in our communities
- Lambert House LGBTQ Youth Center (9332) – Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth programs for ages 11-22. Develops leadership, social, and life skills through 48 programs in 9 locations in King County.
- LGBTQ Allyship (0971) – Builds power among LGBTQ communities and allies in Washington State to work towards economic, racial, and gender justice.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).