Supporting mental health and well-being through the 2020 Annual Giving Drive
This week, we are highlighting nonprofits whose work supports mental health and well-being. These and hundreds of nonprofits are participating in this year’s Annual Giving Drive.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (1508) – Exclusively dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research and education and to reaching out to people with mood disorders.
- Kitsap Mental Health Services (0907) – Kitsap Mental Health Services provides recovery-based behavioral healthcare for people of all ages. Services are each designed to best support an individual’s recovery.
- Mental Health American, formerly National Mental Health Association (4035) – The nation’s leading community-based non-profit dedicated to helping all Americans achieve wellness by living mentally healthier lives.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).