2020 Employee Giving Drive spotlight and reminder for last chance to donate
The 2020 Employee Giving Drive ends tomorrow, Nov. 20. This week, we are featuring nonprofits that support the arts in our community:
- Hilltop Artists (9032) – We use glass art to connect young people from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds to better futures through art instruction, wrap around services, and mentoring to 650 youth.
- 5th Avenue Theatre (9631) – We develop, produce and present live musical theater for the cultural enrichment of the Northwest community; preserve, maintain, and operate the historic 5th Avenue Theatre.
- Northwest African American Museum (9737) – We celebrate and explore the histories, arts, and cultures of people of African descent through exhibitions, programs and events.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).