Strategic Interviewing Tips and Techniques, December 9 and December 17
This two-hour virtual workshop will provide you with strategies and tips to help you to do your best during the interview. Learning objectives include:
- How to prepare for a virtual job interview
- The interview structure and types of questions you will be asked
- The STAR-LA method and how to use it to provide organized and complete responses
- General tips and strategies
There are two opportunities to attend this online workshop:
- Wednesday, Dec. 9 from 10 to noon and Thursday, Dec. 17 from 1–3pm. Register here.
For additional online workshops offered by King County Career Support Services (CSS), visit their Eventbrite page. For more information about CSS along with links to career related tips and resources, visit www.kingcounty.gov/CSS.