Verify your vaccination status as soon as possible
If you haven’t yet submitted your proof of vaccination for verification, make sure you do so as soon as you receive your final vaccination. In order to be fully vaccinated by the deadline, you must receive your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or your only dose of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine by Monday, Oct. 4. Please report your vaccination status immediately after receiving your final dose to avoid receiving notices of the job separation process.
There are a couple of ways to provide proof of vaccination:
- Initiating the COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration process through your NEOGOV Dashboard (click on Dashboard > Forms > COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration) and attaching a copy of an official document (see list below), OR
- Showing one of the following to an HR professional or other designated department representative:
- your actual vaccination card, or a photo or a copy of it,
- a copy of your state vaccine record, or
- a verified medical record.
If you’ve lost or destroyed your vaccine card, you can find out how to replace it here.
Please note, employees will need to get both doses of a two-shot vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna), or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen before completing the vaccine verification. Employees can receive their vaccine at several pop-up vaccine clinics hosted by King County, or go to www.kingcounty.gov/vaccine to find a pharmacy, clinic, or community vaccination event nearby. After completing a vaccination series at a King County-sponsored worksite clinic, employees still need to submit verification.
Departments will not keep copies of vaccination cards, state vaccine records, or vaccine medical records; however, they will document that the employee has been vaccinated, which vaccination was received (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson), and the last date of the vaccination.
If you have any questions, please contact your department’s HR Manager.