Supporting people with disabilities through the 2021 Annual Giving Drive
As part of the 2021 Annual Giving Drive, we are highlighting nonprofits whose work supports people with disabilities. These and hundreds of nonprofits are participating in this year’s Annual Giving Drive.
- The ARC of King County (9233) – Serving individuals and families with intellectual and develpmental disabilities through case management, peer support, leadership training, and advocacy.
- Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center (9267) – Empowers people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech differences through advocacy, early education, audiology, speech therapy, and American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting.
- SKCAC Industries & Employement Services (9758) – Providing employment and employment services to individuals with disabilities; job placement, planning, assessment, skill training, work experience, and ongoing employment support.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).