Supporting housing and employment organizations through the 2021 Annual Giving Drive
As part of the 2021 Annual Giving Drive, we are highlighting nonprofits whose work supports organizations committed to housing and employment. These and hundreds of nonprofits are participating in this year’s Annual Giving Drive.
- Attain Housing (9325) – Provides transitional housing, case management, and rental assistance services to homeless and at-risk families in King County.
- Ethiopian Community in Seattle (9627) – Empowers immigrants (from Ethiopia and East Africa origin) and the next generation by providing critical connections to and programming on education, health and housing.
- Salvation Army (9377) – Helping low-income, vulnerable, and disadvantaged members of the King County community meet their basic human needs for food, shelter, and safety.
- YouthCare (9317) – Works to end youth homelessness and to ensure that young people are valued for who they are and empowered to achieve their potential.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).