Open Enrollment begins Nov. 1 and ends Nov. 15
Make the most of your robust King County employee benefits package by making informed decisions for next year during Open Enrollment, Nov. 1 – 15. Here’s how you can learn more:
- See what’s changing next year.
- Register for an Open Enrollment information session.
- Watch the Open Enrollment Overview.
- Review how to use the PeopleSoft Open Enrollment tool by watching the Completing Open Enrollment with PeopleSoft video or reading the Open Enrollment PeopleSoft Guide.
- Go to the Open Enrollment page.
When you are ready, Go to Open Enrollment to log in from Nov. 1 through 15.
If you have questions about your benefits or need help with Open Enrollment, contact:
- Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations at 206-684-1556 or KC Benefits
- Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed Veterans Day, Nov. 11
Due to COVID-19, the Benefits office is closed for walk-in service.