2022 Engagement Survey starts March 7, and email to participate
Between Monday, March 7, and Tuesday, March 9, most employees will receive an email in their King County inbox from KC Employee Survey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Welcome to the King County 2022 Employee Survey” inviting them to have their say in this year’s Employee Engagement Survey.
Here is what the email will look like:
The 2022 Employee Engagement Survey will take place from March 7-25, and it is a great opportunity to let County leaders what is going well and where we need to improve. Remember that changes happen from your suggestions.
The survey — which can be taken on your work computer or a mobile device — will take no more than 15 minutes and can be done during work time. Your responses are 100% anonymous and cannot be traced back to you.
Here’s what you can expect in 2022:
- All employees will take the survey electronically, saving 80 reams of paper – or roughly five trees each year.
- The survey will be available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Amharic and Somali.
- The most important elements of the survey will not change: the confidentiality and anonymity of participants, and our commitment to act on what employees tell us.
- You can take the survey on work time.
- When you speak up, you’ll be heard, and it will make a difference.
All employees are eligible for the employee survey, except the following:
- Employees in Superior Court, District Court, and Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Employees who are interns or short term temporary (STT)
- Employees who have not worked at the county for at least 3 months prior to the survey period (for 2022, employees must have started before December 7, 2021 to be eligible).
For FAQs and more information about the survey visit www.kingcounty.gov/employeesurvey.