Become an Administrative Professionals Partner
Are you looking for an opportunity to simultaneously share and grow? Joining the Administrative Professional Partners (APP) could be what you are looking for. Since 2016, the APP, consisting of administrative professionals, leaders, and union representation, have been unified in the commitment to support the development and recognition of administrative professionals.
The APP facilitates monthly Networking/Casual Conversation events, the annual Administrative Professionals Recognition Day event in April, and pursues equitable processes and practices.
Consider the following partner groups:
- Communications – Partners will monitor and post announcements on the AP Yammer site, AP Stream Channel, and KC News
- Networking/Casual Conversations – Partners will identify and facilitate bi-monthly events
- Recognition – Partners will manage the quarterly recognition process
- Training – Partners will identify trainings and manage Neo Gov Learn
- Website – Partners will monitor the AP website and content updates
As partners, we support both the Program and one another. If your schedule permits 2-3 hours a month, we would welcome you as an Administrative Professional Partner.
To become a partner or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com, contact a Partner, or contact Program Manager, Lili Stansberry.