All employees are welcome at the Benefit Fairs this week
Learn about 2023 benefits and get a free toothbrush!
King County employees are welcome at any of the Benefit and Retirement Fairs this week. All Benefit and Retirement Fairs are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 8: North Transit Base, 2160 N 163rd St, Shoreline
- Wednesday, Nov. 9: Central Transit Base, 1500 Sixth Ave S, Seattle
- Thursday, Nov. 10: East Transit Base, 1975 124th Ave NE, Bellevue
Ask questions about next year’s benefits, learn more about your retirement options, and get free stuff from benefit representatives, including:
- Benefits and Retirement Navigators
- Regence BlueShield (KingCare PPO and KingCare Select)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Cigna Dental HMO
- Delta Dental
- T. Rowe Price
- Dept. of Retirement Services
- Balanced You
If you can’t stop by, register for one of the Online Open Enrollment information sessions hosted by your Benefits team. To see all of the changes and new options for your employee benefit group, go to Open Enrollment and watch the Open Enrollment Overview video.
Reminder: You can make benefit changes any time before 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 15.
The Benefits office is open for in-person service!
Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations
Chinook Building, 2nd Floor
401 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
206-684-1556 or KC Benefits
9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
Closed on Veterans Day: Nov. 11