Spend your FSA money
Do you have money left in your Flexible Spending Account (FSA)? To check the balance of your Health Care or Day Care FSA, go to Navia Benefits and sign in to your account. Expenses must be incurred by Dec. 31, 2022, and submitted for reimbursement by March 31, 2023. Please see details below.
Health Care FSAs
- The Health Care FSA allows you to carry over Up to $570 of unused funds from your 2022 Health Care FSA can be carried over into next year. You do not have to be enrolled in an FSA next year to access these funds. Any other remaining funds are forfeited.
- You can use your Health Care FSA funds to pay for a variety of medical, dental, and vision expenses for you, your spouse or eligible domestic partner, and your dependents.
- Health Care FSA funds can be used to pay for orthodontia, laser eye surgery, eyeglasses, and over-the-counter medications and supplies, including menstrual care products. They can also be used for eligible ergonomic office equipment when you obtain a letter of medical necessity from your doctor.
- See the complete list of Health Care FSA Eligible & Ineligible Expenses. You can also shop online at the FSA Store.
Day Care FSAs
- The Day Care FSA does NOT have a carryover feature. All unused funds are forfeited.
- Use your Day Care FSA to pay for day care or dependent care expenses for your child under age 13, disabled spouse, or dependent parent so you can work or attend school full-time.
- Day Care FSA funds can also be used to pay an eligible family members to watch your children, as long as the family member is not your tax dependent (your spouse, the parent of the child, your dependent, or your child under the age of 19).
- Online or virtual day cares and camps are not eligible for reimbursement with Day Care FSAs, according to IRS regulations.
- See the complete list of Day Care FSA Eligible & Ineligible Expenses.
If you have questions about your FSA benefits, contact Navia at 425-452-3500 or Navia Benefits.