Employee Giving Campaign comes to Renton
All King County employee are invited to meet some 30 nonprofit organizations at the Employee Giving Program Renton Expo at Elections on Oct. 8 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and learn more about how their dollars can help our community,
A sampling of Expo offerings:
- Have a wacky or serious picture taken at a photo booth
- Enter to win prizes, including “Fitbits”
- Sample bake sale goodies and support Northwest Harvest
- And more!
Check out #KCEGPEXPO in social media to follow what’s happening at Expos.
Last year, Elections employees pledged more than $18,000 through the Annual Giving Drive, helping King County raise a record-breaking $1.77M for non-profit organizations. The top six nonprofits Elections employees selected were:
- Northwest Harvest (9013)
- Pasado’s Safe Haven (9112)
- Seattle Humane (9148)
- Operation Homefront – Pacific Northwest (2780)
- New Beginnings (9365) and
- KUOW Puget Sound Public Radio (9069).
- One-time, monthly, or semi-monthly donations by payroll deduction;
- Personal checks; or
- Donate vacation or compensatory time to be converted to dollars.