On Thursday, Nov. 20, King County will host an Equity and Social Justice (ESJ) Fair to showcase ESJ work efforts, results, and future plans across all of our departments and agencies.
The ESJ Fair has three goals:
- Build internal awareness of the ESJ ordinance among all King County employees;
- Showcase recent and current activities and the results of our ESJ work; and
- Share information and activities across departments in order to learn from each other, stimulate additional action, and inform future work efforts.
What can you do to help?
- Share your ideas with your Interbranch Team Representative (IBT) and internal ESJ teams to help decide what your department will showcase. Make it fun with activities to encourage participation and networking.
- Can you volunteer? Check with your supervisor if you would like to volunteer for planning committees, to staff tables, serve as greeters, decorate the room, or assist with set-up/tear-down. Your Interbranch Team Representative will be able to help you identify various roles.
- Attend! Register here, then save the date to your Outlook calendar, and come by to learn more about King County’s ESJ efforts.
The ESJ Fair will be held on Thursday, Nov. 20, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Chinook Building, Rooms 121/123.Register here.