Employees are invited to participate in King County’s Cine en el Parque, Movie at the Park event on Saturday, Aug. 5 at Steve Cox Memorial Park in White Center, for the screening of Moana in Spanish with English subtitles.
Cine en el Parque is a terrific summertime outreach opportunity for County employees to reach the Latino community and connect residents with programs and agencies. DNRP would like to invite all departments to participate and promote their community programs and services.
Here’s what employees are signing up for:
- Arrive on site at 5:30 p.m.
- One or two volunteers (proficient in Spanish is preferred) to work the table from 6:30 p.m. – until the movie starts at dusk (at 8:30 p.m.).
- Provide interesting and engaging materials
- Bring a 10×10 tent, if preferred
- Employees are welcome to stay and watch the movie with family and friends!
- DNRP is asking King County programs, agencies and departments to help contribute to covering the cost of the event.
During the two hours befor
e the movie starts employees will have the opportunity to connect with movie goers about King County’s great programs and services.
To sign up or for more information, contact Marie Trigona.