Since its launch in mid-2015, the Administrative Professionals Program has worked diligently to be successful in meeting the needs of administrative professionals throughout King County government. The Administrative Professionals Advisory Committee has scheduled a second series of focus groups to hear directly from administrative professionals regarding the success of the program and what is needed to improve it.
Feedback provided will help the committee learn how to best support administrative professionals at King County. To get involved, register to attend a focus group. If unable to attend, alternative outreach efforts will be used to gather input.
Register for one of the following focus group sessions:
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017, from 9 to 10 a.m. King Street Center, DOT Conf. Room 8th Floor – Register here
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Chinook Room 123 – Register here
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Skype only option – Register here
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Chinook Rooms 121/123 – Register here
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. King Street Center, DOT Conf. Room 8th Floor – Register here
For more information about the Administrative Professionals Program or the Advisory Committee visit www.kingcounty.gov/administrativeprofessionals.