Use your 2018 FSA funds
If you still have funds set aside in last year’s Health Care or Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), be sure to get reimbursed for expenses incurred in 2018.
- Check your FSA balances: Go to Navia Benefits and log in as a participant.
- Learn about eligible expenses incurred Jan. 1—Dec. 31, 2018: Health Care FSAs cover a variety of medically necessary expenses for you and your eligible family members, including deductibles, coinsurance, and copays, and other Eligible Health Care Expenses. Dependent Day Care FSAs cover a range of services for your child, disabled spouse, or dependent parent that allow you to work, such as day care, preschool, day camps, before and after school care, elder care, and other Eligible Dependent Care Expenses.
- Gather documents: Proper documentation to substantiate the claim includes date of service, type of service, and cost of service. Dependent Day Care claims also need the provider tax ID, name of dependent, and age of dependent.
- Submit 2018 FSA claims by March 31, 2019: See the 6 Ways to Submit Claims video:
- Use Navia’s online claim submission tool.
- Use the MyNavia mobile app on your smart phone.
- Submit a claim form and documentation by email.
- Fax your claims to 866-535-9277.
- Send claims to Navia by mail.
- Pay health care providers directly using your FSA debit card. Use this method only for 2019 FSA claims.
If you have questions about your FSA, contact Navia at 800-669-3539 Navia Customer Service.