Employee Survey launches March 11
The King County Employee Engagement Survey kicks off March 11 and is a great opportunity to check-in with employees to learn what is going well and where we need to improve.
Employees who participated in the survey over the last three years have helped us make King County a better place to work, and a more effective service provider for our residents. This year we’re making some enhancements to make the survey work better for everyone:
- The survey is shorter.
- Analysis will be done in house.
- There will be more ways to take it electronically.
- Annual administration of the survey is switching from fall to spring.
- We will be able to look at how engagement relates to organizational performance.
The survey period begin March 11 and runs through March 29 (March 22 for Transit employees) for all employees except:
- Employees in Superior Court, District Court, and the Sheriff’s Office
- Employees who are short term temporary (STT)
- Employees who have not worked at the county for at least 6 months prior to the survey period (for 2019, employees must have started before September 11, 2018 to be eligible).
Electronic surveys will be delivered in batches starting March 11 with everyone having received their individual links by end of day March 12. Find out more on the Employee Survey website.
View posters from this year’s survey below.