- Training Spotlight: Mindfulness and Emotional Resilience
- King County Drug Diversion Court: By the numbers
- Employee discounts to 2019/2020 Seattle Symphony season
- New Implementation Dashboard to track progress toward Zero Youth Detention
- Evaluation points to early successes among partners to advance equity
KC Employees TwitterMy Tweets
King County has over 14,000 employees who make a difference in our community. We tell stories that highlight the work we do – in health and human services, courts, parks, law enforcement, wastewater treatment, transportation, and much more – to support our residents, build strong communities, and make our region an even better place to live, work and visit.