Personal safety trainings coming Feb. 10
Do you find yourself out and about, walking between King County buildings, or to and from bus or light rail stops? Have you wondered what you can to do keep yourself safe? King County is partnering with the Seattle Police Department and the Seattle Metropolitan Improvement District to present lunch-and-learn sessions on Personal Safety & Public Safety Resources. Register early as these sessions tend to fill up quickly.
Choose from two sessions on Feb. 10 at the King County Administration Building, Room 560:
- 11 a.m. – noon Register here.
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Register here.
Topics addressed will include:
- Personal safety in urban environments: street, transit, parking
- Dealing with people in crisis
- Community mindset: Watch out for each other!
- Roles and resources
- An opportunity to ask questions
Additional sessions will be presented each quarter. For more information, visit the Safety at work webpage.