Last chance to complete Open Enrollment
Elect your 2021 benefits by Sunday
If you haven’t already done so, complete Open Enrollment before midnight, Sunday, Nov. 15.
For information about your benefit choices—and what’s changing next year—go to Open Enrollment.
Last-minute help available
The Benefits team will be standing by to help you with last-minute issues on Sunday, Nov. 15, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., at 206-684-1556 or KC Benefits. You can also attend a live Open Enrollment information session on Friday, Nov. 13.
Go to PeopleSoft
The updated PeopleSoft tool is mobile-friendly, so you can complete Open Enrollment from anywhere using your smart phone or tablet.
- Login to PeopleSoft and select the new Open Enrollment tile.
- Make your selections, then scroll up to Enrollment Summary.
- Click the blue Submit Enrollment button by midnight, Nov. 15. The Elections Preview statement will open in a new window—review, print, or save it.
- Benefits Enrollment Complete will then be checked.
- Click Exit to return to the PeopleSoft main menu.
- For step-by-step instructions, watch the Completing Open Enrollment with PeopleSoft video and read the Open Enrollment PeopleSoft Guide.
If you don’t participate in Open Enrollment, your current elections automatically continue for next year—except your Flexible Spending Accounts and your Benefit Access Fee exemption if you cover a spouse on your medical plan—these must be selected each year.
Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations
206-684-1556 or KC Benefits
9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
Extended Hours: Sunday, Nov. 15: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the Benefits office is closed for walk-in service.