Supporting human and civil rights organizations through the 2021 Annual Giving Drive
As part of the 2021 Annual Giving Drive, we are highlighting nonprofits whose work supports organizations committed to human and civil rights issues. These and hundreds of nonprofits are participating in this year’s Annual Giving Drive.
- Businesses Endling Slavery and Trafficking (10972) – Provides training, education and awareness to prevent human trafficking and help to identify trafficking victims, prevent exploitation and provide safe employment to survivors.
- Northwest Justice Project (9739) – Free civil legal services ensure that low-income persons in WA can pursue justice when faced with eviction, foreclosure, domestic violence, loss of income, consumer fraud and more.
- Project HOPE (3513) – Working with health care workers and their communities, addressing the greatest public health challenges enabling people to live their best lives.
- Payroll donation: One-time, once–per-month, or twice-per-month.
- Time donation: Eligible vacation or comp time. See your department Lead Ambassador for details in your office.
- Check or credit card: Made out directly to the nonprofit.
- Volunteering: Up to three sick days per calendar year at a nonprofit in the EGP (for non-represented and employees whose union has approved this benefit, including those covered by the Master Labor Agreement).