Open Enrollment is live!
Open Enrollment starts today and ends Nov. 15. To ensure you are selecting the right benefits for you and your family for 2023, learn about your choices and see what’s changing next year, including:
- A new second dental plan choice—Cigna Dental HMO—for those in the Regular and Transit ATU 587 employee benefit groups. For details, see the Dental Plan Summary and go to the Cigna website for King County employees.
- A new fourth network choice—Virginia Mason Franciscan Health—in the KingCare Select medical plan. Go to Virginia Mason Franciscan Health to learn more.
- A one-time opportunity during Open Enrollment this year to enroll or increase your current supplemental life insurance coverage amount if you are in the Regular or the Transit ATU 587 Full-time Full-benefits groups. For more information, see the Securian Life Insurance Flyer and the Supplemental Life FAQ.
- Go to the Open Enrollment website
- Attend an in-person Benefits Fair
- Register for an online Open Enrollment information session
- Watch the Open Enrollment Overview video
When you’re ready, login to PeopleSoft and select the Open Enrollment tile. Make your changes, review your Preview Statement, then use the Submit Enrollment button.
If you don’t participate in Open Enrollment…
- The Benefit Access Fee associated with the KingCare PPO medical plan will be automatically applied if you cover your spouse or domestic partner. If you qualify for an exemption, you must confirm this each year during Open Enrollment.
- You will not be enrolled in a Flexible Spending Account. Health Care and Dependent Day CareFSAs save you money by reducing your taxable income. You must re-enroll every year during Open Enrollment.
- Your other benefit choices will remain the same for next year.
The Benefits office is open for in-person service!
Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations
Chinook Building, 2nd Floor
401 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
206-684-1556 or KC Benefits
9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
Closed on Veterans Day: Nov. 11