One week left to complete Open Enrollment
Don’t miss your opportunity to review your benefit choices and make changes for next year. If you haven’t already done so, go into Open Enrollment and make selections for you and your family. You can go into the system as often as you need until 11:59 pm on Tuesday, Nov. 15.
If you don’t participate in Open Enrollment, your current elections automatically continue for next year—except your Flexible Spending Accounts and your Benefit Access Fee exemption if you cover a spouse on your KingCare PPO medical plan—these must be selected each year.
- Go to the Open Enrollment
- See what’s changing, including: the new Cigna Dental Plan, the new Virginia Mason Franciscan Health KingCare Select network, and the life insurance enrollment opportunity.
- Attend an in-person Benefits Fair.
- Register for an online Open Enrollment information session.
- Watch the Open Enrollment Overview video.
When you’re ready, login to PeopleSoft and select the Open Enrollment tile. Make your changes then use the Submit Enrollment button.
The Benefits office is open for in-person service!
- Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations, Chinook Building, 2nd Floor, 401 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
- 206-684-1556 or KC Benefits
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Closed on Veterans Day: Friday, Nov. 11
For hands-on help completing Open Enrollment in PeopleSoft, stop by Chinook Room 233 (Rhododendron) on Nov. 10, 14, & 15 from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.