Complete Open Enrollment by Tuesday, Nov. 15
If you haven’t already, review your benefit choices and make changes for next year. Go into Open Enrollment by signing in to PeopleSoft and selecting the Open Enrollment tile.
You can go into the system as often as you need until 11:59 pm on Tuesday, Nov. 15. For hands-on help completing Open Enrollment in PeopleSoft, stop by Chinook Room 233 (Rhododendron) on Nov. 10, 14, & 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you don’t participate in Open Enrollment, your current elections automatically continue for next year—except your Flexible Spending Accounts and your Benefit Access Fee exemption if you cover a spouse on your KingCare PPO medical plan—these must be selected each year.
- Go to the Open Enrollment website to see what’s changing, including: the new Cigna Dental Plan, the new Virginia Mason Franciscan Health KingCare Select network, and the life insurance enrollment opportunity. Or watch the Open Enrollment Overview video.
- Attend the last in-person Benefit Fair today, Nov. 10, at East Transit Base from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Register for an online Open Enrollment information session on Nov. 14 or 15.
The Benefits office is open for in-person service!
- Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations, Chinook Building, 2nd Floor, 401 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
- 206-684-1556 or KC Benefits
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
The office will be closed on Veterans Day, Friday, Nov. 11