Ideas from 9/15 Training
Top ideas from the 9/15 training:
- Discuss w/team the goals of the survey and its ability to create change incrementally.
- Schedule a time for work group to take the survey. Serve food and beverages
- Paper survey – work site meeting time.
- Online – outlook calendar meeting.
- Be clear about using work time.
- Explain to the employee how important the survey is, share results from last year and the timeline of how involved the county is in gathering this data.
- Set up kiosks/work stations in places where employees aren’t always on computers to allow electronic option.
- Free puppy/kittens for each completed survey.
- Personal testimony from the division leader on what he/she has changed as a results of last year’s survey.
- Mobile survey bus with laptops and treats.
- Medals for units with most participation – gold, silver, bronze.