Coming soon: 2017 Employee Survey
The 2017 King County Employee Survey is starting in September for employees in participating departments, so please take this opportunity to let the County know what’s on your mind:
• Online survey: September 18 – October 6
• Paper survey (except Transit): September 11 – October 6
• Transit paper survey: September 11 – 25
Almost 340 action plans were created to act on the issues you said were important in the 2016 survey. Two critical issues you raised were Career Opportunities and Leadership Visibility. Here are some of the ways that we acted on your responses:
• Expanded the Bridge Fellowship program to provide leadership and development opportunities to more employees.
• Created an intensive leadership training program to help managers and supervisors support their employees to do their best work.
• Executive Constantine has launched quarterly listening sessions with employees, met with employees on site visits, and continued his employee video messages.
• Multiple departments have worked to improve communications channels and build understanding of division and department priorities.
The annual Employee Survey is part of our Investing in You efforts. See all the employee survey responses here (intranet). For more information about the survey visit www.kingcounty.gov/employeesurvey.