Top 10 stories of 2017
Our top stories, videos, and social media posts for 2017
Hundreds of story leads and ideas are submitted throughout the year to the Employee Communications team regarding employee accomplishments, County initiatives and priorities, and how the work of employees helps to protect the beauty of our region and enhance the lives of the 2.1 million people who call King County home.
We invite you to revisit the top 10 stories of 2017; you just might run into a story about yourself, your colleague or your department, and as always, submit your story ideas to KCEmployees@kingcounty.gov.
10. KCIT WannaCry Ransomware Update
9. Guidance for promoting access to benefits and services for immigrants
8. All Are Welcome Here: How a statement of King County commitment became a sign for every work site
7. Waterless carwash contract saves 33 gallons per wash
6. Mario Bailey helps youth get back on track with education and employment opportunities
5. Corrections Officer couple achieves Gold one step at a time
3. Bridge Fellowship kicks off third year program with expanded group, more development opportunities
2. New philosophy makes animal adoptions more successful
1. From the Hip: Laura Inveen, Presiding Judge, King County Superior Court