To provide safer access to your information, employees need to be inside the King County firewall to access their W-2 tax forms through PeopleSoft. This year King County contracted with ADP to make W-2 forms available on the ADP portal so employees are ensured access from any location. This access to ADP additionally allows W-2 data to be transferred to tax programs such as TurboTax, eliminating the need to actually manually enter your data.
To access your W-2 outside of the County firewall, you need to register on the ADP portal:
- Go to https://my.adp.com.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Enter the Registration Pass Code which is: (Company Pass Code) = KINGC-W2
- Enter your Name and select W-2 Services as the Service.
- The following information is required for validation purposes:
- Full Social Security Number = XXXXXXXXX
- Employee ID # = PEOPLESOFT EE NUMBER (including leading zeros)
- Company Code from Box D = TQO, (capital letters t, q, o)
- Employee Zip Code = XXXXX
- Tax Year = 2017
You will be prompted to complete a registration process during which you will select a unique password. Your password must contain between 8 to 20 characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character. Additionally, you will be assigned a system generated User ID. Once you have completed the registration process, you should “Bookmark” or “Add to your Favorites” the new URL, https://my.adp.com.