King County 2019 flu shot schedule, week of Oct. 2
Check out the King County 2019 Flu Shot Schedule and mark your calendars for the location most convenient for you. These are open to all employees, unless noted otherwise.
Some things to remember: Clinics are open to all employees, except when noted otherwise. Benefits-covered spouses and family members (age 11 and above) are welcome to attend most clinics, but please confirm these details with your site contact(s) beforehand. When able, bring your medical ID card or number.
Dates this week are:
- Thursday, Oct. 3 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at KC Courthouse, 516 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, C-912. 9th floor. Contact is Angelina Jimeno at 206-477-1352.
- Friday, Oct. 4 from 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at South Base, 12100 E. Marginal Way S., Tukwila, WA 98168, Operations Building, 2nd Floor, Classrooms A & B. Contact is Beth Cheshier at 206-477-7426.
- Monday, Oct. 7 from 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Bellevue Base, 1790 124th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98005, Classrooms 1 & 2. Contact is Janice Larson at 206-477-7839.
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. at Snoqualmie / DPER (Kendall Lake), 35030 SE Douglas St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065, Suite 210. Contact is Theresa Reynolds at 206-477-0380.
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. at Cedar Hills, 16645 228th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038, Conference Room C. Contacts are Mary Ann Hale at 206-263-1143 and Brenda Loder 206-263-1824.
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 from 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. at Brightwater Treatment Plan, 22505 St. Rte. 9 SE, Woodinville, WA 98072, North Creek. Contact is Patricia Stout at 206-263-9465.
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Rail Section, 3407 Airport Way S. Seattle, WA 98134, Room 306. Contact is Amanda Craig at 206-903-7763.