Upcoming learning opportunities this fall
Learning and Development has a diverse collection of classes to choose from. Employees can view the King County Eventbrite page for current listings, and visit the Learning and Development website for other opportunities from various agencies. Current offerings include:
- Brain-based Time Management Online – This three hour class is $50 and space is limited.
- Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020, from 1-4 p.m. Register here.
- Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020, from 9 a.m. to noon. Register here.
- More options for this class available on the King County Eventbrite page
- Grantwriting 101 Online – Offered through North Seattle College, this course is $99 and is four sessions. The series takes place every Tuesday beginning Sept. 29 through Oct. 20. Register here.
- Accounting and Quickbooks Online – Offered through North Seattle College, this course is $215 and is six sessions. The series takes place every Thursday beginning Oct. 1 through Nov. 5. Register here.
- Facilitating Effective Meetings Online – Facilitated by Lenny Borer, this class is $65 and takes place over two days, Tuesday Oct. 6 and Wednesday Oct. 7. Register here.