Is your information correct in PeopleSoft?
It’s important to review and update your personal information in PeopleSoft to ensure:
- You will get important Open Enrollment and other employee benefits information mailed to you at the address you provide.
- Your emergency contact can be notified if something happens to you at work.
- You can be notified of building closures, safety directives, etc.
- You can receive information at the email address you prefer.
- Sign in to PeopleSoft. You can also access PeopleSoft from your personal device at ess.kingcounty.gov.
- Go to Personal Details.
- Make sure all items are up-to-date.
- Save any changes
If you need a new password, go to Forgot My Password. If you have any other login issues, call the IT Service Center at 206-263-4357.