One week left to complete Open Enrollment
One week left – Complete Open Enrollment by Nov. 15
Don’t miss your opportunity to evaluate your benefit choices and make changes. If you haven’t already done so, make sure the right benefit options are in place for you and your family next year.
If you don’t participate in Open Enrollment, your current elections automatically continue for next year—except your Flexible Spending Accounts and your Benefit Access Fee exemption if you cover a spouse on your medical plan—these must be selected each year.
- See what’s changing next year.
- Register for a live Open Enrollment information session.
- Watch the Open Enrollment Overview video.
- Find out about the updated PeopleSoft Open Enrollment tool: Watch the Completing Open Enrollment with PeopleSoft video or read the Open Enrollment PeopleSoft Guide.
- Go to the Open Enrollment website.
- Consider changing medical plans. The Kaiser SmartCare and the KingCare Select plans have lower costs.
- If you cover a spouse or domestic partner on your medical plan, select the appropriate Benefit Access Fee—or exemption, which resets each year. The Kaiser medical plan has no Benefit Access Fees.
- Enroll in a Health Care or Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to reduce your taxable income.
All set? Sign in to PeopleSoft
- Select the new Open Enrollment tile.
- Make your selections, then scroll up to Enrollment Summary.
- Click the blue Submit Enrollment The Elections Preview statement will open in a new window—review, print, or save it.
- Benefits Enrollment Complete will then be checked.
- Click Exit to return to the PeopleSoft main menu.
Benefits, Payroll and Retirement Operations
206-684-1556 or KC Benefits
9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday (closed Veterans Day, Nov. 11)
Extended Hours Sunday, Nov. 15: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the Benefits office is closed for walk-in service.