Proof of vaccination required to use Activity Centers
Verified proof of full vaccination is now required to use any of King County’s Activity Centers, and vaccinated staff must wear masks while in Activity Centers.
Only those employees who have verified their proof of full vaccination through our existing process are permitted to enter Activity Centers.
To provide proof of vaccination for verification, you have a couple of options:
- Initiating the COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration process through your NEOGOV Dashboard (click on Dashboard > Forms > COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration) and attaching a copy of an official document (see list below), OR
- Showing one of the following to an HR professional or other designated department representative:
- your actual vaccination card, or a photo or a copy of it,
- a copy of your state vaccine record, or
- a verified medical record.
Departments will not keep copies of vaccination cards, state vaccine records, or vaccine medical records; however, they will document that the employee has been vaccinated, which vaccination was received (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson), and the last date of the vaccination.
In an effort to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the exercise facilities were closed last year due to the pandemic. Balanced You, in partnership with our vendor Vivecorp, County leadership, and Facilities Management Division, has worked diligently in recent weeks to get Activity Centers ready to reopen.
Vaccinated employees are still required to wear masks while using the Activity Center, and they should wipe down equipment after use. Do not enter Activity Centers if you have not been vaccinated and/or are sick.
For questions about verifying your vaccination status, please contact your Department HR Manager (SharePoint). For questions about the Activity Centers, please contact BalancedYou@kingcounty.gov.