2022 Engagement Survey starts March 7
Every year, the County’s Employee Engagement team recommends improvements to the data and survey process. Many of these improvement ideas come directly from employees. Their feedback helps us improve the employee experience and data quality, and to provide better analysis.
Here’s what you can expect in 2022:
- All employees will take the survey electronically, saving 80 reams of paper – or roughly five trees each year.
- The survey will be available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Amharic and Somali.
- The most important elements of the survey will not change: the confidentiality and anonymity of participants, and our commitment to act on what employees tell us.
- You can take the survey on work time.
- When you speak up, you’ll be heard, and it will make a difference.
The 2022 Employee Engagement Survey will run from March 7 to 25, and all employees are eligible for the employee survey, except the following:
- Employees in Superior Court, District Court, and the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Employees who are interns or short-term temporary (STT)
- Employees who have not worked at the county for at least 3 months prior to the survey period (For 2022, employees must have started before December 8, 2021 to be eligible).
Look for the survey starting March 7 and do not miss this great opportunity to have your say.