Update your emergency contact information in PeopleSoft
It’s important to review and update your personal contact information in PeopleSoft in case we need to urgently reach you or your emergency contact. By making sure your information is current:
- Your emergency contact can be notified if something happens to you at work.
- Someone at King County can reach you with information about building closures, safety directives, and other time-sensitive issues.
- You can receive information at the email address and phone number you prefer.
- Sign in to PeopleSoft. You can also access PeopleSoft from home: ess.kingcounty.gov.
- Go to Personal Details
- Make sure all items under Addresses, Contact Details, and Emergency Contacts are are up-to-date. You can also choose to complete the Ethnic Groups, Disability, and Military Status fields.
- Save any changes.
Watch this video on Updating Personal Details in PeopleSoft.
If you need a new password, go to Forgot My Password. If you have any other login issues, contact the KCIT helpdesk at helpdesk.kingcounty.gov to live chat with an agent or submit a ticket, or call 206-263-4357 (3-HELP).
KCInform: Make sure you can be reached in a major emergency through KCInform, our employee alert and notification system. If you haven’t yet registered your personal contact or work cell information in KCInform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime or 206-296-3830 between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday to request your unique registration link. Watch this short video to learn more or visit our website.